Cruise Planning Services
Booking a cruise online can be seen to be an easy holiday option. You book, you pay, everything’s included; all you need to do is turn up. And yes, that can be the case, but there’s a world of options out there which is where expert cruise planning can really take your holiday from good to absolutely amazing!
While cruising is a wonderful way to see the world and a no-fuss method of travelling, there are many variables that can greatly affect your cruise experience. Cabin location is a critical component if you’re a light sleeper or have mobility issues. Knowing beforehand what you can and cannot take onboard, understanding how the cruise companies settle your account when you debark, and planning your shore excursions will ensure that you have a great cruise that will not end in disappointment.
Why Book Your Cruise With Personal Travel Concierge?
At Personal Travel Concierge, we are experienced cruisers and we know how to make your cruise special. We have access to the very best rates available so that you can be assured that you are getting a great deal on your cruise holiday while also getting our personalised advice to make sure you have the best time possible. With so many different cruise experiences throughout the world, we are confident that we can find the perfect cruise to suit everyone.
Our personalised cruise holiday planning can:
- Help you pick the most suitable dates for your cruise taking into account seasonal weather and school holidays
- Provide inspiration for destinations you may have never thought about – and not have thought of as a cruising option
- Provide advice on the most suitable rooms for your travelling party’s requirements
- Help you avoid less than ideal rooms, like a cabin directly over the nightclub or under a smoking area
- Coordinate a cruise holiday as a component of a larger holiday
- Help you select the right cruise line for your travel style – large cruise ship, small ship, river and canal cruising
- Provide detailed port information and sightseeing opportunities
- Provide recommendations on shore excursions beyond those operated by your ship
- Make special bookings for key events (such as birthdays, anniversaries etc) that you might be celebrating during your cruise
- Advise you on optional packages such as drinks packages and dining options
- Provide information on kids clubs and any special requirements
- Book pre- and post-cruise travel and accommodation
- Provide advice on on-board currency, gratuities and other information such as available appliance sockets and laundry facilities
- Ensure that you are aware of the restrictions and policies that apply to your particular ship
As a proud Cruise Line Industry of Australia (CLIA) member holding Ambassador Status, we understand the various options that a cruising holiday can provide and just how flexible a travelling option it can be. We can help you to choose a cruise operator that is suitable for every member of your family or travel party and ensure that your holidaying preferences are met. Cruising is not all about all-you-can-eat buffets and and all day drinking! It can be an elegant and sophisticated way to travel to a wide range of destinations across the globe that caters for everybody.
Contact us now to plan your perfect cruise.